We are now offering Telemedicine visits. Please read the instructions below to get started.
Read and Accept the Consent Form
Please click the button below to read our televisit policy and sign the consent form. This form must be signed and submitted prior to your televisit with Dr. Janssen.
Step 1: Prerequisites
To have a telemedicine visit, you will need the following:
- An Android smartphone or iPhone
- Internet Access (WiFi or cellular data) (Data limits/charges may apply)
Step 2: Accept the Invite to Install the App
Prior to your appointment, you will receive a text message from Dr. Janssen inviting you to sign up and download the Spruce Health app. By clicking the link, you will be able to download the app for your phone.
Step 3: Create an Account and Set Up the App
Once the app is downloaded and installed, please open it and complete the steps below.
- Ensure that the app is showing that you are joining “Namieta Janssen MD”.
- Please enter your information and allow push notifications and allow the app to access your camera and microphone.
Step 4: Get Ready for Your Televisit
1. On the day of your televisit, our receptionist will call to make sure you are ready and will verify your billing information.
2. Our medical assistant team will then assess your needs as far as labs and refills prior to speaking to Dr. Janssen. If you have access to a blood pressure cuff and thermometer, please collect your vital signs for the Televisit.
3. Dr. Janssen will call you on the Spruce App at your appointment time. Please have the Spruce app open and be in a quiet location with WiFi/Cellular data.